Office design that transforms your whole business
What word would you use to describe your office? Not ‘inspiring’? Well, it should be, because an inspirational, sustainable office not only lowers absenteeism and raises productivity, it even lowers energy costs.
What does your perfect office interior look like? We don’t know yet. Every business is unique, which is why we come in and watch your company work first. Then, together, we can create the most efficient, inspirational office interior design for your people and your business.
Whether it be retail, financial services, leisure, hotels, restaurants, travel or any interior requiring the appropriate level of skill and innovation, Prospero will aid you in providing an environment both stimulating and comfortable to you and your customers, making a difference to your business and to your brand.
Specialising in commercial space planning and commercial interiors, our in-house designers can plan buildings for both maximum space utilisation and efficiency, together with a harmonious working environment.
Prospero incorporate the following into each project:
- a complete design brief and client specification.
- use of new and/or existing equipment or furniture.
- building and floor-plan surveys.
- understanding business needs and working practices.
- working with other professionals – architects, builders and agents.
- a corporate identity that includes new or existing colours, textures/finishes and blueprints.
- adherence to legislation – building control, planning permissions and more.
Using the latest technology and specialist CAD software Prospero can provide 2D plans, 3D schemes and presentation visuals of any new commercial environment.
Some of the most intimidating elements of commercial relocation or refurbishment are the unknown factors.
- “How do we know if the building is suitable?”
- “We need to fit more people in, but where can we fit them in?”
- “Will all of our business fit into this building?”
- “Do our premises comply with planning, building regulations and legislation?”
- “Is there room for expansion?”
- “We need plans and drawings to see if we would fit in – but that can be so expensive!”
With our help these and many more questions can be answered.
We take care of everything
You can rely on our experience to guide you through every aspect of your project. From space planning and product selection, to installation and project management through to final completion. Together we can create a highly efficient working environment tailored precisely to your needs and resources.
- project management
- management of tendering and quotations
- budget control
- contract administration and accounts
- co-ordination of building control, planning permissions, fire regulations and other legislative issues
- value engineering
- systems management
- management of sub contractors
- quality assurance
- full site management
- legal and safe disposal of waste
- management of all aspects of construction
- risk management and occupational health and safety