Re-using existing pipework and installing new indoor and outdoor units utilising the Daikin Q series R410 VRV III systems.
Client: LloydsProject Value: £355kProject Period: August 2012 to October 2012
DescriptionWorking in a live environment on a floor by floor basis we replaced the indoor and outdoor AC units. We also installed new emergency lighting throughout the four story building. A new AHU was also installed along with kitchen and toilet extract. A full periodic inspection of the electric installation was also carried out. Fire stopping was also installed throughout.
Works• New Daikin Q series VRV III units installed
• New AHU and Electrical switchgear
• Full periodic inspection with category 1&2
• Ductwork modifications to suit
• New emergency lighting installation throughout
• New Computer room AC systems with run-standby configuration
• Fire stopping works throughout