Construction of a new compound and concrete slab and installation of a new 10,000 litre tank to provide 5 days run time for the generators in the event of a power failure.
Client: RBSProject Value: £20kProject Period: March 2012
DescriptionInstallation of new 10,000 litre oil tank.
Construction of a new compound, installing a concrete slab and pipework.
Works• Removal of topsoil and dig out of foundations for the new slab base and compound walls.
• Installation of a concrete slab base for the tank
• Construction of walls to form the extention to the compound
• Rendering & painting of new compound walls
• Positioning of new oil tank via crane.
• Manufacturing of pipework including tanker filling point
• Connection of pipework to generator